Saturday, October 10, 2015

Mitragyna Speciosa; Energy, Alkaline

"Mitragyna Speciosa, also known as Kratom, is my favorite source of energy. Better than a cup of coffee, it perks me up.

A growing number of Americans feel the same way.

Mitragyna can be made as a tea or taken in powdered form, straight down the hatch with a chaser of water, coffee, grapefruit, or tomato juice. Some people mix it in smoothies, yogurt, or applesauce to conceal the taste.

I don't care about the flavor -- it doesn't last long, but the effects last for hours.

I was raised on coffee before school, but I got to a point in my mid-thirties where coffee wasn't doing the job it used to do. This was before ADD and ADHD was a favorite diagnosis that teachers forced on overly energetic schoolkids, so I was never compelled to take their sit-still drugs. Thank God!

Coffee was unpredictable in its strength. Tea was kinda weak.

Most times -- after a brief period of increased vigilance -- coffee would leave me yawning. Other times, too much would leave me wanting to climb the walls, angry, and edgy -- not really alert hours later, but unable to sleep.

Energy drinks, for a time, did a pretty good job for keeping me alert without making me tense. Nevertheless, even the little fruit sugar in my low-carb brand was affecting my vision and the citric acid in the drink was eroding my teeth.

I needed a better energy alternative...

Then I found Mitragyna Speciosa!

Mitragyna is an unusual tree -- an energy tree related to the coffee tree, but containing no caffeine.

Instead, M. Speciosa contains many other alkaloids, some of which act as opioid antagonist and some as antagonists. Some lower blood pressure. Some help by facilitating insulin transport glucose into our cells (very handy for pre-diabetics like myself!).

Mitragynine, the most common alkaloid in Kratom, also stimulates the adrenal glands to cause alertness. It is this proadrenergic effect that is what I and others from the ADD/ADHD community find very effective -- without a sugar crash or caffeine jitters."

Source and Full Article
http://www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/53-mitragyna-speciosa-my-little-energy-tree

7 comments:

  1. I also used kratom to successfully detox from a 3-year buprenorphine dependency.Неrоіn Detox
    Kratom Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard for the society to accept the social criminal with same respect as the saying goes “once a thief always a thief”. Hence rehabilitation centers should also be able to provide skills and trainings which will be fruitful for the society so that they can accept them without any hesitations. Drug rehab center Indy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. maeng da kratom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I surely acquiring more difficulties from each surprisingly more little bit of it, by the way thank for article. if you need then come to us! Lab Tested Kratom,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas, and if you need then come visit us! GMP Kratom,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. kratom powder for sale

    ReplyDelete